Join Our Team
Looking for an exciting career opportunity? Consider joining our Phillips Place community!
Our retailers and restaurants are now hiring.
This list will be updated regularly to show current, open positions around the center.
Please contact individual retailers directly to apply.
Marmi Shoes - Stockroom Associate
Marmi is seeking to hire a part-time stockroom associate. The individual Marmi is searching for must possess the following characteristics: dependable, energetic, dedicated, punctual, one who takes the initiative, and most importantly a person of excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary tasks are to receive and process incoming stock deliveries from vendors, company warehouse and/or other stores
- Record and enter item numbers into ASNScan System or in Counterpoint for inventory purposes
- Upon receiving new stock always pull the right shoe for display purposes
- Monitor and order supplies as needed
- Pull and fulfill picks from the printer daily ensuring orders are sent out in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records/reports at all times
- Shift walls as needed in order to keep the stockroom operating effectively and efficiently
- Prepare, schedule and coordinate with management when small/large projects are coming due
- Basic computer skills, knowledge and understanding of stockroom fundamentals
- The ability to multitask, communicate with staff to solve stockroom problems/issues
- Must pull daily the open and send report to track items to be shipped via US Smart Post or Fed Ex
- Shipping and preparing packages are a big part of stockroom accountability
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 to 40 pounds, most of the work is repetitive
- Paying close attention to details and checking work for accuracy are required
To apply, please send your resume to Sarah.Glenn@marmishoes.com or call Sarah Glenn at 704 366 3900 to set up an interview.
Peter Millar - Full-Time Sales Professional
- Be a Brand Ambassador, providing the ultimate customer service experience through a warm greeting, engaging conversation and fashion advice in our Charlotte, Phillips Place Retail Store
- An expert in building a wardrobe, this person loves menswear and loves to sell a quality product
- An entrepreneur, who cultivates and maintains client relationships through brand awareness
- Maintaining a client book and contacting customers regularly when new product arrives is an exciting part of this position
- Follow-up with customers for post-transaction items such as arranging for delivery and alterations
- Assists with merchandising the store as new products arrive weekly
- Providing the customer with a beautiful environment is important – this person will maintain the store according to company visual standards.
- Enjoys working as a team to provide the ultimate customer experience
- An enthusiastic sales professional; experience in luxury apparel a plus
- Exceptional customer skills required with experience providing outstanding verbal and written communication
- Technically savvy with computers to include internet search, email, POS systems and MS Office
- College degree in business, marketing, fashion preferred
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand, walk, stoop – throughout shift
- Previous cash handling experience
Interested applicants, please send resumes to store manager, Simone Tozzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.